I am starting this blog to document the "next generation" of my life. The silly title may indicate that most of this will be light-hearted, but what I am planning I take very seriously. For the coming months and perhaps years, I will be purposefully and systematically upgrading some out-of-date components of my hardware and software. It's a self improvement project that will hopefully help me adopt many new habits, attain goals, and start living life to the fullest. Please join me in this journey, and feel free to comment and make fun of me when appropriate. I welcome any and all reader participation.
I will post very regularly, daily when possible. Put me in your blog reader of choice (like Google Reader), and you will have a constant update on the state of me. Trust me, you do not want to miss out on this opportunity.
Engage.
No comments:
Post a Comment